On February 17th, Tricerat will host a virtual booth at VMUG EUC Day. Virtual booths will be open from 9AM to 4PM CT for attendees to visit. In addition to our booth space, Tricerat will also be hosting a Tech Talk on how to embrace and extend the capabilities of VMware Horizon with Tricerat’s simplified printing approach.
Key Takeaways from the Tech Talk:
- Learn how to eliminate managing printer and scanner drivers
- Learn how to use universal driverless technology to enable seamless PCoIP scanning in VMware virtual server and desktop sessions
- Reduce profile bloat in Horizon sessions
- Simplify the system admin’s approach to managing printing and scanning in VMware Horizon while simultaneously increasing end user satisfaction
- Reduce your help desk tickets by 30%
Tricerat + VMware Horizon - Partnered Since 2007
As a VMware Technology Alliance Partner, Tricerat simplifies the process of printing and scanning in a VDI desktop environment. Our software solutions embrace and extend the native functionality of VMware, allowing users to print and scan seamlessly from any device at any location.
Enhance Your Printing Experience
Boost the capabilities of VMware Horizon print management by enabling reliable printing across remote protocols and providing administrators with management tools to deliver print services to users.
Simplified Admin Approach
With Tricerat solutions, there’s no need for group policies or scripting. An IT Admin can assign printers to workstations or user accounts based on Active Directory group and OU membership, while allowing for comprehensive administration for a mobile workforce.
Add Tricerat’s pioneering print technology to VMware Horizon print management to achieve printing success, no matter the client type or mobile device your workforce is on. Let your VMware System Administrators focus on high level VMware environment issues, not printing problems.
To learn more about how seamlessly ScrewDrivers® works with VMware Horizon, click below to download our whitepaper.