Hacking incidents are increasing everyday. Give your organization complete control over what processes are runnining in your computing infastructure all from a easy to use, drag and drop interface.
Simplify Lockdown® uses a SQL Database to build either a trusted whitelist or a banned list of processes. When in Lockdown mode, it builds a list of applications based on criteria that the IT Admin team defines, enabling your team to easily deploy secure desktops and control access to any executable.
Simplify Lockdown will allow all applications added to the "Trusted List," while blocking out any untrusted applications.
With Simplify Lockdown, you gain:
- Executable name and working directory.
- Customizable arguments for any application.
- Hash and signature control for each application to stop unwanted updates to your applications.
- Ability to allow and restrict any application from spawning secondary processes, even those that run from TMP file locations.
- One console outside of any other management tool (Citrix Policies, GPO/ Profile management, etc.) to define, deliver, and control user access to applications.
- Create individual applications, or groups of applications for easier assignment.
- Allows to administer applications and assign them to:
- Any level of Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
- Proximity such as originating IP and hardware ID
- “Learn Mode” allows for easy configuration of a user account
by importing all processes (including winlogin.exe,
userinti.exe) that a user needs to function.
"Simplify Lockdown gives us complete control over individual applications on our Windows desktops. It reduces user administration to its simplest form."
- Charles L., Senior Network Analyst, Fortune 300 Construction Company
Learn more about the features & benefits of our solutions. We’re here to help!Learn More