Last modified: May 23, 2018
Tricerat, Inc. (“Company” or “Tricerat”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that may be provided by you when you visit www.tricerat.com (or “Website”) or download any of our products (“Services“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On www.tricerat.com.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Tricerat.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from www.tricerat.com, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Tricerat.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on www.tricerat.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on www.tricerat.com or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
11500 Cronridge Drive, Suite 100
Owings Mills, MD 21230
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you, but does not identify you individually; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through www.tricerat.com. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling out Registration Forms on www.tricerat.com, Including information provided by you while subscribing to our service, downloading our products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through www.tricerat.com and the fulfillment of your orders.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with www.tricerat.com, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to www.tricerat.com, including traffic data, usage trends, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on www.tricerat.com.
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and the pages you visit.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, and cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User. However, we may maintain it or associate it with other information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The information helps us to improve www.tricerat.com and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about preferences, allowing us to customize our www.tricerat.com according to an individual’s interests.
- Speed up searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of www.tricerat.com may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on www.tricerat.com. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of www.tricerat.com may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie the automatically collected information to the personal information that you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present tricerat.com and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To respond to customer service requests, fix technology problems, and respond to customer concerns.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you may provide said personal information.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to www.tricerat.com or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at Info@tricerat.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To Trusted Vendors, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tricerat, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tricerat, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tricerat, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe on the email or by contacting us and stating your request to email@example.com.
- Opt-Out Rights. To keep control of your personal information and the communications directed to you, you may edit your preferences by contacting Tricerat. Please send emails regarding any inquiry or request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tricerat may send you certain communications relating to our Services that are considered part of your account, such as technical alerts without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
EU Customer Rights
Tricerat complies with the provisions of the GDPR as to any business contact information in its possession pertaining to European Union based entities. As such, Tricerat only keeps information when it has a lawful basis to do so, which may include consent of the person, performance of a contract, and/or compliance with a legal obligation. The following rights described in this section may be exercised by sending an email to Info@tricerat.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
- Managing Your Information. You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings or by emailing email@example.com.
- Correcting Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you or your entity.
- Data Access and Portability. Applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to use in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or, where technically feasible, request us to transmit this information to another service provider
- Retention and Deletion. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the appropriate services. In addition, we may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We will delete your information, in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation, within a reasonable amount of time upon your request. Please note, however, that total deletion may take longer due to the possibility of baked up information that may exist on our servers. We will notify you within 40 days of your valid request and about the relevant action taken
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to www.tricerat.com. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on www.tricerat.com.
Notice to residents of countries outside the United States of America
11500 Cronridge Drive, Suite 100
Owings Mills, MD 21230