Tricerat, Inc. (“Tricerat”) may, from time to time, offer its trusted partner’s sales representatives, the opportunity to earn rewards by making referrals to Tricerat and facilitating sales of Tricerat Licenses to potential customers (“SPIFF Program”).
- A $25 gift card for the sales representative that facilitates an inbound lead and completed demo of Tricerat software from a Tricerat Sales Engineer.
- A $50 gift card for the partner’s sales representative that facilitates a guided install for trial or Proof of Concept (“POC”) of Tricerat Software with a Tricerat Sales Engineer.
- 1% of any closed deal of net new business facilitated by the referral from the partner’s sales representatives.
Any authorized sales representatives from our North American channel partners.
Qualified sales representatives will register all referrals (“Referred Entity”) with Tricerat, in writing by emailing one of Tricerat’s Channel Managers or another mutually acceptable and agreed upon form.
Data will be verified by the end of the month, and payment will be sent in the form of prepaid gift cards or other mutually acceptable and agreed upon form.
- This program applies to new opportunities identified and fulfilled through December 31, 2018.
- New opportunities are those opportunities that have not been identified by Tricerat. The New Opportunity must be a legitimate entity. The Sales Representative may not create multiple or fake referrals with Tricerat or participate in the SPIFF Program using multiple or fake email address or identities.
- Rewards are subject to verification. A reward may be withheld for investigation, or Tricerat may refuse to process any transaction Tricerat deems fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms, or believes will impose liability on Tricerat, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- All Tricerat decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Referral is valid.
- Any services performed by the Sales Representative to End Users or Tricerat to End Users shall be as independent contractors and not as a representative of the other party.
- We may amend, modify or waive these Terms at any time in Tricerat’s sole discretion.