ScrewDrivers, Tricerat’s print management software, provides a universal printing platform for Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, VMware VDI and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services servers. Our developers created a unique print protocol that speeds remote printing and improves server performance by minimizing print spooler crashes. No more crashes, no more calls. With such a simple plug ‘n’ play solution, you can install it and forget that printer problems ever existed.
Some new features within ScrewDrivers 4.8 include:
- Enhanced compression for print data (hence, decreasing print time by 74%)
- Advanced print features are now available for printers that offer finishing features
- Ability to reset printer defaults after each print job
- Improved control for IT admins for log rotations and size management
- New Simplify License Server with significant enhancements in the reliability and speed of license checkout requests.
Say Goodbye to Print Drivers Forever:
ScrewDrivers® is a remote desktop print management solution that employs ‘driverless’ technology to mirror print drivers from the network print server, bypassing the user’s end point entirely. Tricerat’s TMF print protocol compresses the printer files to achieve the fast and reliable printing users need. No crashes. No lost print jobs. Just printing from any application to any available printer — so users can print without trouble and you can go about your day.
Ready to update? Download ScrewDrivers 4.8 update here.
Our Team is Here to Help!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us by email at email@example.com or phone at 800.582.5167 (US). We are here to help!