As we begin preparations to kick-off our 20th year in business, we’re taking some time to reflect on everything we did in 2016. We met new people, traveled across the country sharing product demos, and gave back to the community– all while working hard to improve our products. We have always gone to great lengths to develop software tools that are simple and easy to use, and will have an immediate positive impact on your environment. 2017 will be no different.
Take a look at what we accomplished in 2016:
We released the latest and greatest: This year, we released v6 of ScrewDrivers and Simplify Suite. The new and improved version includes an ‘Auto Client Update’ feature to eliminate the need to update your users’ drivers, reporting and auditing capabilities to reduce costs and create simple reports based on users or devices, new licensing options for per server, per user, perpetual, and concurrent and more.
We saved our clients a ton of time and money: Our clients aren’t shy about sharing their experiences with Tricerat products. Take it from them: Nick Staab from First State Bank said that Tricerat products “Reduced help desk calls by 80%.” Mark Werner from RRJ Insurance said that using Tricerat “saves thousands of dollars a month.” We’re happy to hear it. See more case studies here.
We got social and gave away great stuff: We love being social with our online community, and even more than that; we love rewarding them for their participation. This year we gave away great prizes like this levitating Bluetooth speaker, American Express gift cards and more. Keep up to date with our giveaways and contests on our Facebook page, Twitter account or our LinkedIn account!
We attended awesome partner events, and hosted one of our own: Our team traveled a lot this year – from Citrix Summit, HIMSS, Citrix Synergy and VMworld in Vegas to VMware User Groups in 5 U.S. cities to CeBIT Germany to Gitex in Dubai. Also, considering we were the first BriForum sponsor, it was our duty to bid Brian Madden farewell from the IT scene.
We supported our community: One of the most essential values we hold as a company is our commitment to give back to our community. This year we gave back in a number of ways both as an organization and as individual employees.
- We supported United Way, and participated in many different community outreach projects throughout the year:
- We partnered with Reading Partners Baltimore to collect and donate gently-used children’s books
- We collected school supplies to help students at a local elementary school prepare for the new school year
- We provided wish list items for two children through the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program
- We helped fund a teacher’s purchase of a 3D printer for his 5th grade students via DonorsChoose.org
- And we supported Tricerat’s employees’ individual philanthropic values We hope that your year was as fulfilling and exciting as ours.
We’re already looking forward to growing with you in 2017. Thank you for being a valued member of the Tricerat community!