- Do you use roaming profiles or plan to migrate to a roaming profile environment?
- Do you have insufferably long login and logout times?
- Are your profile corruption problems getting out of control?
- Are the endless help desk calls about lost data driving you crazy?
- Is the end user downtime driving your CEO up the wall?
If you don't want (or have the budget) to change your roaming profiles, but can't stand things the way they are today, put Profile Acceleration Technology™ to the test!
What is Profile Acceleration Technology™?
PAT is the perfect profile pet: PAT doesn't interrupt your work lifestyle with complex installations, user training sessions, or time consuming sys admin management, but is always there to retrieve your profile data when the need arises, whether you are in the office, at home, or out on the road.
What does Profile Acceleration Technology™ do?
PAT acts as a layer between the operating system and the user profile, lying in wait until called on (unbeknownst by the user) to intercept the roaming profile information. In other words, PAT improves the way your system accesses profiles by virtualizing them, not altering them. Doing so provides a vastly more efficient method of retrieving pertinent profile data only as it's needed, which also reduces the IOPS your virtual environment will consume during the 8am user login rush and the 5pm flee out the door. Need more freedom? PAT has you covered with an offline mode feature that offers infinite possibilities for those who need to access information regardless of location.
The results are simple yet you will immediately experience the difference with an intuitive console, speedy login and logout times, reduced network utilization, decreased profile corruption, offline access to profile data, and ultimately happier and more productive users.
How does Profile Acceleration Technology™ stand out?
It keeps things simple. With limited administrator configuration and zero user impact, PAT gives positive meaning to the phrase 'easy fix'. PAT doesn't change existing user profiles, so there's no learning curve and testing is a breeze.
Regardless of your environment size, profile virtualization will give new found resiliency, efficiency, not to mention ease-of-use, to your system.
Want to see how it works for yourself? Set up a free online demo today.
Click here to read a white paper about Hybrid vs Streaming Profiles
- Sleek, intuitive control panel
- Offline mode for laptops
- Convenient Stats Viewer
- Increased stability and security of profile data
- Virus scanner compatibility
- Simple administrator configuration
- Reduced login/logout times
- Reduced network utilization during login/logout period
- Minimized profile corruption
- Reduced IOPS