Control your network for security and productivity
Application Access Control
Vulnerability can be defined in the computer world as a weakness in process, administration, or technology that can be exploited to compromise IT security. But how does it apply to you and your business?
Think of the applications that your users access, both work and non-work related, in your environment. Easily secure them from a centralized drag and drop interface. Looking for a powerful and time saving application management system? Simplify Lockdown® has you covered.
How it works
Using trusted or banned technology, Simplify Lockdown® gives you application access control to avoid the execution of unauthorized applications, malware, viruses, worms, and spyware. Administrators can assign and manage authorized applications based on user, workstation, or group, providing as much granular control as needed to properly secure the network and keep employees productive. Simplify Lockdown® further helps to maintain application security by recognizing and stopping an executable located in multiple locations or an unauthorized executable renamed to mimic an accepted executable.
Simplify Lockdown® employs server-side administration, which allows system administrators to save untold hours by deploying client-side software from a single location without disrupting the user’s physical workstation. Easily integrated into your server-based or virtual environment, Simplify Lockdown® allows you to update your customized applications, making administration easier and less time consuming. If you are running another product in the Simplify family—such as Simplify Desktop® or Simplify Printing®—you can simply add Simplify Lockdown® into your environment.
See how Simplify Lockdown® can improve your application environment.
Contact us for a complimentary demo.
Learn about how Simplify Lockdown® applies to the compliance and security policies in your organization.
Download your free trial software now!
Microsoft Windows Terminal Services in Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2008 and 2008R2
Microsoft Remote Desktop in Windows XP, Vista, 7
Citrix Presentation Server and XenApp
- Computer Lockdown
- Desktop Lockdown Software
- Application Control
- Server Lockdown
- triMode Application Control - gives ultimate flexibility in authorizing trusted and banned lists to support individual user requirements
- Drag and Drop Interface – makes assigning applications and managing users a simple task
- App Informant - discovers initial application usage per user
- Secure Application Signature - automatically creates the signature when brought into Simplify Lockdown®, preventing an unauthorized executable from being renamed to mimic an authorized executable
- User-Friendly Alerts - allows you to customize user notifications
- Prevents launching unauthorized applications and malware, which reduces downtime and server administration support costs
- Uses the LDAP structure for application assignment, minimizing configuration time and complexity
- Boosts productivity by controlling access to the applications and services users require for work only
- Aids in remaining compliant with IT compliance and security policies