Wish your name were up in digital lights with Admin Andy? We invite you to join as our guest blogger. We’re especially interested in hearing from System Admins, IT folks, and CTOs. Whether you’re a techie or not, you should have good writing skills and be willing to create content that is interesting and engaging. Example topics include: helpful tips for SysAdmins, (NOTE: link to Help Desk for the Help Desk) , technological challenges in the office, trends in our industry, and new ideas for making your office run more efficiently.
- Original content. The article has to be written by you and it can’t have appeared (or will appear) on any other site – no plagiarism.
- Well-written. Humor is encouraged. Boring is boring.
- No shilling for your company. Our blog is only meant for useful content for our users. You can link your company in your bio.
- Include a short bio. Write a couple of sentences about yourself. You are welcome to brag about yourself and your company, and link to your website or LinkedIn profile.
- Prepare to be edited. We review and edit worthwhile submissions as needed to meet our editorial guidelines.
How to Submit:
Email your article in the form of a Word .doc to AdminAndy@tricerat.com Attach any graphics separately with attribution. We will respond to everyone as long as you follow the above guidelines.
Thank you for your interest